Wednesday, August 20, 2008

:) + :( = :/

I don't even know where to start...

These are just a random spattering of some very personal topics that have been on my mind lately:

- my new job is such a blessing
- I refuse to make any more big mistakes in life
- my immediate family is seriously tragic (I cry about this a lot)
- money is an ongoing battle...but one I'm confident will eventually be won
- assuming a new identity is not an option, but the amount of collectors on my ass is BAD...scary actually...
- my health is improving and getting better every month (I think)
- I'm so madly in love...*blush*
- I can't afford a divorce, but would like one very much
- if I don't take it one day at a time I'll be committed (seriously)...but if I don't plan ahead I'm screwed...
- I have a cluttered life that's going to be organized no matter what it takes
- I'm done with putting every one ahead of myself
- Our soon-to-be new apartment is going to be so, SO amazing in every way
- there's no reason for my dreams not to become realities
- I'm not alone anymore <3
- the tumor-y growth thing in my lower region has been growing...and is not a good luck charm that cannot be removed, heh
- I'm a stronger soul then I ever could, or would have imagined
- pretty sure that I'm in the home stretch of one of the worst transitional periods of my entire life
- I love life more then life

There's more...much more...but that's enough for now :P

This list is by no means an accurate (or current) profile of *ever* changing me...I just haven't had the time, space, or means to journal much lately...

0 comments: