Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's more then o.k.

All of a sudden I started having a pretty deepening "This too shall pass" moment...not fun...but I am human after all.

Or is the verdict still out on that one? lol :P

Logically (and thankfully), it was easily diverted.

I kind of have an equal amount of excitement/anxiousness/uncertainty about life right now...

Things are going almost too good...I can see and feel my goals and dreams slowly meshing with reality lately...it's unreal.

There have always been a lot of 'never'(s) in my life. I'm no stranger to serious negativity (from myself, my partner, my family, + ).

Maybe I'm just not entirely used to this awesomeness I now call life...I've always felt that I could never truly strive without an almost 100% positive environment...wow, I really am a hippie...

The fact that I'm STILL in a bit of limbo...a lot actually...
*lowers the limbo stick*
bleh...I just have too much time on my hands to worry. Damn me and my womantastically worrying ways!

The moral of the story is that...well...I dunno...moral schmoral. I let the Animaniac's and their turning wheel decide mine ;)

One of those 'never'(s) I used to have...was that I'd never have *this*...

But I do <3

*<\worry>*

0 comments: